What does it mean to be a Gay Father? Join our group for a discussion to share what it means to you and learn from others:
- Talk about the good things about being a gad dad
- Did Coming Out As Gay make you a Better Father?
- How have relationships changed?
- What sort of music do you share with kids?
- Let’s talk about sex!
- Kids listening and how you dress
- Has the advice you provide changed?
- Teaching tolerance to you family
- OK…so now what about the not-so good things about being a gay dad?
- Challenges you’ve had!!
Monday, May 14th at 7:30PM.
Center on Halsted, second floor.
The Center is at the corner of Halsted and Waveland, in the Lakeview neighborhood. 3658 N Halsted St. There is an entrance to the Center from the Whole Foods on the first floor, if you prefer a less visible entrance to the Center.
After the meeting, if the spirits move us closer to quaffing spirits, we’ll choose a nearby place.
Everything we do focuses on supporting Gay Fathers, from supportive listening, to peer-led focus on the issues of coming out, raising children, growing up gay in a straight world, and building and maintaining healthy, authentic relationships.